Foreign language correspondent
For many years, the Institute of Interpretation, Translation, and Languages has successfully provided preparation courses for the IHK certified foreign language correspondent examination. The successful completion of this exam verifies that the participant has language skills at the C1 level (CEF).
The exam consists of the following parts:
- Translation of a foreign language text
- Translation of a German text
- Composing a foreign language business letter
- Answering correspondence written in a foreign language
- Written summary of a foreign language news item in German
- Spoken conversation in the foreign language
- Business phone call in the foreign language
The entry requirement for this preparatory course is German language skills at the B2 level, which can be acquired in a preceding B2 course if necessary.